Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lymphomas More Condition_symptoms Is It More Dangerous For A Post-cancer Patient To Smoke Than A Person Who Never Had Cancer?

Is it more dangerous for a post-cancer patient to smoke than a person who never had cancer? - lymphomas more condition_symptoms

I had Hodgkin's lymphoma undergo a few years, and chemotherapy. I have found in the adoption of two years and since then smoked in a kind of snuff Dokhan Iranian () from time to time.

My question is, do I have a greater risk of health problems or recurrence of cancer in a person who has never before cancer?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, because it has a weakened immune system. A normal person is capable, and most damage caused by smoking. Therefore, it is taking years and years to inflict lethal damage. But you do not have the luxury of an immune system. You should do your best not to take so ungrateful to risks.

    But I want to ask your doctor. Although from time to time may be right.

    ReplyDelete