Thursday, December 17, 2009

Night Terrors More Condition_symptoms What Do You About A Toddler With "night Terrors"?

What do you about a toddler with "night terrors"? - night terrors more condition_symptoms

My 2 years awakened in recent months, crying is usually around 3. It is generally calm after I gave him some water (take a sip of water) in bed, but sometimes it is not, and will have tears from his eyes. My aunt said she heard that children what they call "Night Terrors". She wondered whether someone so little and what I wanted to do about it.

1 comment:

  1. My son is more like a daughter. He is awake when we come to him, screaming or crying, but he is really scared. Sometimes he wakes up and falls asleep before he could reach his room. To me after a few seconds of me to be quiet as select, not even at times to cover the back and banged. The problem is that it will not continue to sleep again. I tried to wait until an hour and a half, it says in the silence, his eyes open wide. Wait, usually a short time and then let the cries of a few minutes because he was angry and then for the rest of the night. I have found a way to stop them or whatever you are online. I think it's just a phase in which they do not understand the concept of a dream, in real terms compared to not really. Perhaps even fear just confused when they awaken in some other than I thought. I want to console only, they go, when she wakes up until he learns that she is safe, unless it gets really bad, every night a weEK or more times per night for a few nights. Good luck

    ReplyDelete