Monday, February 22, 2010

Photos Of Bearded Dragon Ear Problems I Just Bought My First Bearded Dragon...?

I just bought my first bearded dragon...? - photos of bearded dragon ear problems

It is really small and installed in my hand. Here is a picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28223772 @ N0 ...

I've never had a reptile before, let alone a bearded dragon, so I do not know a lot more online, that I mentioned. Most of the information I found is very vague. Need more on lighting and heating to know what worries me most. I do not understand how won'y die of cold in the night, when they are illuminated. I think most people use a timer. How long can I drive out of his cage? I bought 10 crickets and had trouble with one hand in and out of the bag, so that they all be thrown into the cage. He ate everything, but three, but was told the animal that needs only 2 meals a day.Should I worry about? I wonder if anyone advice on grilling and they had to keep. I read that you will be about 2 meters long, and I wonder how long it takes. In a terrarium 10 gallons now, and I know I need a little more, but I've never seen one that big enough for a 2-meter-long alligator! Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment