Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Purple Wrestling Shoes Outfit Ideas For School...plz HELP!!?

Outfit Ideas for school...plz HELP!!? - purple wrestling shoes

It is this work with IM:

pink cami
Black cami
white cami
pink shirt with the words Juicy Brown "Happiness is juicy"
Velvet tracksuit juicy pink with crown JEWL blue on the back (two sweatshirts and trousers)
Juicy Question said Brown Stick pink towel off vinatge Juicy Couture "on the back (both shirt and pants)
white shorts
Several juicy pink stripes short sleeve jacket
Short-sleeved green jacket Abercrombie
fitted gray shirt
purple skinny jeans
dark blue skinny jeans
Demin Shorts
Tie French Cuff Jean Jacket Size
All colored tank tops (including the tank to brown and white stripes)
Friend black sweater
Maxi Dress Orange
Maxi dress dark green
Tie Dye Maxi Dress
Jean Jacket
white half cardigan
half black cardigan
half purple jacket
Tattoo dress mid-calf
Mid-thigh shorts green sweatshirt, white lettering that says "Hollister" on the left thigh
Mini-skirt and white cotton
Dark gray cloth mini skirt
Cream CAdvanced sweatpants veal in red letters that said: "abercrmbie" in the ass
white and yellow mini skirt fabric
brown suede boots
Peep Toe Black Oxford Shoes
Red head cork wedges
small, brown and blue caps (All Star)
Slide draven black on black with a heart
hilfigher blue foil Tommy Checkered
Black ballerinas
Gold gladiator shoes
Strings (as in all colors)
Sperry brown
white girls fighting Nike shoes (Nike tick is purple)

Please give as many suggestions as possible
I'm 5'4 and over 113 lbs.
Thank you, I appericate realllllllly all your help!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girly! I am in grade 9, in an attack a month. If you go to a new school, as I want, that you are comfortable and pleasant, but a good first impression! I suggest that you probably feel your clothes and your favorite piece of news that you bought in the summer. If it's a little cold, tight jeans, blouse, Nice, Nice, and some great accessories. The shorts are also good, so check the dress code. Keep your makeup natural, and you can see different tutorials on YouTube and others.

    Approx. 2 days, I have a video with 5 different looks back to school, so I'll give you the link if you want to get some ideas. Not the best video ever, but I hope you can help! Peace \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3 fun, to smile a lot, and a good man and authentic!
    My videos on my YouTube channel:

    http://www.youtube.com/pinkmakeupdolly

    Please comment and rate my videos, I'll make my day! Even if you try to login to my stuff:) Thank you a lot of fun this year!


    I think he should be a gray shirt, gold gladiator shoes, juicy Terry Brown, a black mini skirt or shorts Wash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rodent and Rabbit ExpertFebruary 6, 2010 at 8:03 AM

    I want to dress casually on the first day .... Perhaps the pink cami with white shorts, sweat-shirt is fleece scarf with brown and black or pink flip flops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maxi dress dark green

    withhh few freshwater pearls and perhaps much more than pearls? Gladiator and shoes:)

    ReplyDelete