Monday, November 23, 2009

Celebrating Orgasm: Womens Private Selfloving Sessions Torrent About My Fertile Days?

About my fertile days? - celebrating orgasm: womens private selfloving sessions torrent

Hello, my friend and I have pretty strong, sociable, open and talkative ratio of almost 2 years. Even if we want, we never had sex because we are 100% sure that information wants to prevent disease and pregnancy. In a week we are celebrating our anniversary (2 years) and I want to surprise, but it is also absolutely safe. I will of course use a condom, I started to take pills, but I do not know how it when my fertile days? How do you feel an orgasm? I hope this is the best gift for both. Saludos y gracias por todo!

1 comment:

  1. In general, a woman her ovulate 14 days before the start of the next meeting, but found in birth control pills will not even ovulate.

    ReplyDelete