Saturday, November 7, 2009

Infant Nightform Positioner Anyone Use The Infant NightForm Positioning Pillow? Does It Work?

Anyone use the infant NightForm positioning pillow? Does it work? - infant nightform positioner

My daughter does always 3 weeks before the end, when I kill, and always turns his head to the left when I saw myself on the right side. Then I noticed a flattening of the head on the left side a little and do not want to really deteriorate. Has anyone had the same problem, and uses the positioning Night pillow shape with excellent results? Or maybe a few others (perhaps less expensive, take the form of Night positioned for 45-50 $) pillow? Or maybe a few more tips to solve this problem? My DEP recommends the pillow, but I would like some comments from parents who used the pillow like.

1 comment:

  1. My child has a sleep positioner during the first months, but in the end I decided to go. It moves its way deep to get his head fixtures. And she does it with different brands. If you decied to do to shape the form of Night of the head using the grounds, I would also be a motion tracking alarm if your child is not complying. In this way only if incorrectly positioned, the alarm will sound if you can not breathe. Frankly, I have a feeling of safety and a good night's sleep. Follow the link. It is of (motion detector with Angelcare Sound Monitor uses )......

    ReplyDelete