Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gall Bladder Polyp More Condition_symptoms What Causes A Low Functioning Gall Bladder?

What causes a low functioning gall bladder? - gall bladder polyp more condition_symptoms

I had 2 scanner, an ultrasound examination of the gallbladder and then analyzed. The first 3 measurements / ultrasound looked completely normal (no gallstones). The analysis showed my gallbladder working at 14%. My pain is slowly disappeared. I wonder still why not harm when it does not work. What would be the gallbladder, which suddenly stopped working?

1 comment:

  1. When I was 43 my gallbladder had stopped functioning properly. You can ensure that you are not pregnant. Very often when you get pregnant you get the same pain you have when your gallbladder does not work anymore. So I went through a lot of pregnancy tests and doctors later realized that it my gallbladder. The reasons they gave me was my age. In connection with the operation of the gall bladder is usually between the ages of 40-50. The following reason has been my weight. I am overweight and weighs 306 pounds. Before my surgery, not much better, I weighed 280 pounds. If you can keep a record of weight. I hope to help you.

    ReplyDelete