Thursday, November 5, 2009

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Figure Skating Again After Having Complex Regional Pain Syndrome?

Figure Skating again after having Complex Regional Pain Syndrome? - complex regional pain syndrome more condition_symptoms

I had complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) today in the past year and a half, after several surgras have solved most of my pain, and I want to skate again. I was really a competitor, and before I want my CRPS, and come back now, but I do not know because, if, if I) from a point in my spine stimulator cable (SCS, I would again because of the pain, the SCS is what prevents the pain. What do you think that figure skating / CRPS treated with / or doctor. I spoke with my doctor and he is more or less time to make up my mind and I do not know what I can do someone give me some advice?

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    CRPS I had for 8 years and was very active before I know where you came from. Congratulations to this good result.

    I can not return to what it was, because I can not walk yet, even after treatment with relatively large (including CBS), but in his position that there should be a bit careful, I know how it is easy to I changed my SCS early lead when the implant is a relatively new thing that could be useful for a little longer to wait to take to reduce the likelihood of leadership. Also I would like to be informed about further injury and the spread of CRPS affected elsewhere (unfortunately, been "there, done that) to.

    What I can not offer better advice. I hope that the decision that is right for you can be reached.

    ReplyDelete