Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Building A Feeder For A Miniature Horse Need Ideas For Building An Automatic Horse Feeder...?

Need ideas for building an automatic horse feeder...? - building a feeder for a miniature horse

I would find a way to build my own charger. Examples of business or ADF quickfeed.com profeeder.com. Basically, I think will be stored (either before the measurement or block) and set the timer for the hours during the day for free food on a slide and one in the same form.
I thought of several channels (pipes iepvc) of cereal before the measurement ... Elimination of the weight of grain in bulk and appearance as well ... but does not specify how the parachute release at intervals of time ...
Any ????? Ideas

2 comments:

  1. Get a deer feeder Moultrie Auto ... the man (about U.S. $ depends 100.00) ... They drink can remove the wheel, and add a cup of coffee or a pipe (PVC pipe) of platelets in the plate. Or simply buy the mechanical deposits Moultrie ($ 50.00) and use a large bucket from Home Depot as a container. Very simple. If yours is not your state, do from another state. I live in So Cal and had it in Bullhead City, Arizona, on a trip into the river!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My idea is that cheap in my cabin, rented for Mexicans!

    ReplyDelete