Thursday, January 21, 2010

Socks On Circular Needles How Do I Redistribute My Stitches When Knitting 1 Sock On 2 Circular Needles?

How do I redistribute my stitches when knitting 1 sock on 2 circular needles? - socks on circular needles

I am willing to foot the bottom to the top and bottom of my socks. My points are now spreading from high to mid-heel, respectively, but my boss said that he points in other parts of the circ, and higher than in the other before the toes. How to distribute? My job is to make the needle into the center of the sphere at time t is set presented. Do not just pull the needle purlwise properly and begin to weave the thread of that time still working? I am a beginner knitter and this is my first semester and never the NDP and most models do not relate to all knitting socks, I am taking as my toes go confused.

2 comments:

  1. If you simply slide the knitting needle purlwise appropriate and fair.

    Check out this video, I tell you how to work in DPN.

    ... http://www.knittinghelp.com/videos/advan

    Then began the descent, at the beginning of the tour, just follow your pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have included a kick and each half of the points. All sewing the sole to a needle, and all points in the forefoot to go on another needle to go.

    If you find that your LAN or nothing sock, but at the end of the sole or kick, you have to take the entire section (s) for each son at the end of the same section (either individually or higher) on each sock, (ie, by number and before he is on each wire, the left side of the section you just break down .. and get to work (thread is now on the needle on the right) weaving his foot down by the regime of their addresses.

    Until a month ago was knitting socks for me completely baffled. Then I tried the technique with two needles and finished 4 pairs!

    ReplyDelete