Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cost To Remove A Tumor Surgically How Much Should It Cost To Surgically Remove A Small Tumor/cyst From My Dog's Lip?

How much should it cost to surgically remove a small tumor/cyst from my dog's lip? - cost to remove a tumor surgically

I have a dog of 11 years, which has recently developed a small (size of pencil eraser) of the tumor or a cyst on his lower lip. We gave him antibiotics for a week to see if it disappears is an infection, but not.

The time has come to be surgically removed. What does a process like this usually cost? My new vet appointment $ 650. Does it make sense, or should I time and money to get a second opinion?

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I do not know if necessarily wait until a different opinion to visit to pay, or for another vet. There is too much to pay to keep your dog healthy, although you could probably call a vet and see if this appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit! Secondly, the view! I just had a tumor in the ear in front of my Shih Tzu male 2 weeks away. Anesthesia, surgery and post-biopsy costs around $ 200. And that $ 65 was a biopsy. $ 650 seems right. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete