Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cover Letter For Therapy Aide Could You Proof Read My Cover Letter And Give Suggestions???

Could you proof read my cover letter and give suggestions??? - cover letter for therapy aide

Dear Anita:

Please consider my resume when applying for the position of the trainer massage therapist is available. I enjoyed the conversations with me about this opening via telephone and learn more about your site.

My training and experience makes me qualified for this position as a masseur six hundred hours of classroom teachers, four of whom are training in massage therapy. I have a wide range of expertise in a number of different modalities like Swedish massage, hot stone massage and deep tissue. I also took courses in Small Business Management and have qualities that made me a great asset to your school. I am punctual, polite and intelligent. Not only do I enjoy teaching, but I am also willing to learn and enjoy learning new things. I have 3 years experience as a masseur in the icy waters at the Grand View Lodge Nisswa spa and I am the owner and licensed massage therapist Relaxing Solutions Brainerd.

1 comment:

  1. Site is a word, and must be lowercase. Also on the bill of "Not only do I enjoy teaching, but I'm ready ..." "Not only do I enjoy teaching, but I'm ready ..." Other than that, looks good! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete