Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dog Dry Flaky Skin Patches My DOG Has Thrush????

My DOG has thrush???? - dog dry flaky skin patches

Me and my baby had a terrible episode of thrush a month ago, finally kicked his ass.

Now I think my dog (Chihuahua), you can be on your skin. She used to sleep in my bed with me, some people think it's serious, I know ... But it is not allowed more than that, and for health reasons, and others. I'm pretty sure that's the problem, as he suddenly itchy, scaly skin, dry red blotches around his back, shoulders, legs and abdomen. Practically everywhere. I can not pay vet bill, because he will get $ 150 + just to her office, the more I am a little nervous that veterinarians do not understand the circumstances that led to this feeling.

Now I know that if I put a shower and gentian violet (on them as I will for me and baby if we had) all over the world help is available? Furthermore, no one has had much more with throttle / yeast in your pet? How do you live?

My poor dog is very uncomfortable and itchy, I was put on his shirt ...

3 comments:

  1. I do not know if there a connection between the throttle man and a dog with mange. It's more like the dog that has scabies. Some dogs have an allergic reaction to something (even) the chips are made in places like this in them. It would be best to bring your dog to the vet and diagnose and treat what is wrong. Spitz had a toy when I was younger, and she has the so-called Red Mange. It looks terrible. She lost all her hair on the back and had a bleeding wound. The vet gave us a bottle of shampoo (very expensive) and it helped. Good luck and I hope to improve the small Poochie soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know the answer, but if it were in domestic animals, or anything else published here. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gentian violet does not affect your Chihuahua, some, if not "have a dog to help" "the itch" or "poor diet, or it may simply be that your" home "is not" sufficiently moist and the skin of the dog is "very dry "That's why. If it is "the itch" or "food insufficiency" should see the vet ... but try to give your dog a bath in the gentian violet "sign" each day for a week, and increasing the humidity in your home environment "around the water bowls in every room ... and make sure that your dog has a thickness of Nice soft place to sleep "... it may" dry skin "because they do not sleep in the bed, and she is rubbing with something hard and biting ...

    ReplyDelete